Festival of Champions - VIP Opportunities
Special VIP seating will be available at the Grand Prix Ring and Hunter (Young/Developing Horse) Ring during all days of the Festival of Champions
- Tables of six will be available for weekly purchase with social distancing respected.
- VIP Hours: 8 am to 3 pm Daily
- Breakfast & Lunch available daily with catering by Chef Mateo Bergamani
Featured NYC Chef of BlackBarn Restaurant in Manhattan sample menu below
Breakfast to include:
Assorted pastries, Fruit & yogurt parfaits with house made granola, Breakfast burritos, Scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, Fresh sliced Fruit, Belgian waffles with fresh berries, Includes Hot Coffee
Lunch to include:
Tex-Mex Salad - Mix green salad, carrots, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, olives, cilantro-lime vinaigrette
Build Your Own Bowl - Pulled chicken, blackened shrimp or grilled vegetables, Poblano rice, lettuce, black beans, tortilla chips, Pico de gallo, guacamole, mango sauce, sour cream
Fresh Cut Fruit, Assorted Fruit Paletas (popsicles), Miniature Cupcakes
Includes house wine & beer, soft drinks, lemonade, and iced tea.
- Wine & Beer available from Lunch to Closing Non-Alcoholic Beverages and Coffee available throughout open hours.
Grand Prix Ring – Tuesday thru Sunday
- Tables of six - $3,000 for the 6-day Week
Hunter (Young/Developing Horse) Ring – Thursday thru Sunday
- Tables of six - $2,000 for the 4-day Week
Tables are Limited. First Come, First Serve on Table Reservations.
Lamplight Equestrian Center: 6N940 Dunham Road, Wayne, IL 60184 | 224.238.7460 | Fax: 224.238.7461