On-Site Educational Services - Ocala
- Supervised academic environment at HITS Post Time Farm
- Flexible hours for 1:1 tutoring at HITS, in Ocala, and anywhere online
- Coordination with public, private, and online schools
- Regular communication with parents/guardians regarding student progress
- Elementary school through college-level students accepted
- Call, text, or email for an initial education program consultation tailored to your needs this winter!
- Enrollment Form | Register Online | Book a Free Consultation
Blue Ribbon Scholars, LLC is an educational services program that enables scholar-athlete equestrians to flourish in school and in the competition ring. Accordingly, the Blue Ribbon Scholars mission is to help students achieve their goals academically so they can pursue a bright future in the horse world and beyond. Through programs tailored to each client’s needs, Blue Ribbon Scholars takes tutoring for equestrians to the next level.
"This was a top-notch educational experience for my daughters. They were able to complete their work and stay on track with their classmates at home, and focus on their riding, as well. The girls thoroughly enjoyed their teachers and other students and were sad to leave at the end of the 5 weeks.”
- Linda Shuford, 4th and 8th grade parent
“I liked that Blue Ribbon Scholars was flexible and I could get help whenever I needed. If I didn't have a lot of work for one course, I could focus where I had more work. In regular school the schedule is more strict which makes it hard to get ahead.”
- Emma, 11th grade student
About the Founder of Blue Ribbon Scholars - An avid educator and equestrian, Mira Korber established Blue Ribbon Scholars in 2019 and launched at HITS Post Time Farm for the 2020 winter circuit. Mira is dedicated to providing personalized instruction to K-12 student-athletes and specializes in navigating the complex competition schedules equestrians seek to balance with their education. Mira graduated in 2016 with a Bachelor of Arts from Yale University and recently completed a Master’s degree in Public Policy, focused on Education Policy, from Vanderbilt University. When she is not working with students, Mira enjoys competing with her own horse in the Amateur-Owner and Open Jumper divisions.