Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™
November 6th - 10th, 2019
During HITS National Sunshine Series II – November 6-10, 2019
FEATURED EVENTS - tentative
|FEI Schedule will be available September of 2019||Live Scoring|
|Thursday, November 7 | 2:30 PM PST||FEI Schedule|
|Friday, November 8 | 2 PM||FEI Schedule|
|Saturday, November 9 | 3 PM||FEI Schedule|
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Enjoy a day of family friendly fun in Thermal, CA
- Location: AON HITS Desert Horse Park, 85-555 Airport Boulevard, Thermal, CA 92274
- Schedule: Wednesday – Sunday | 8 am to approx. 4 pm
- General Admission: tickets are $10 per person for the $100,000 LONGINES FEI JUMPING WORLD CUP™ QUALIFIER on Saturday, November 9 ONLY. Children 12 and under are free.
- Tickets: Tickets available in advance by clicking HERE or at the gate
- Spectator Sheet: Click HERE
- Refreshments: Spectators can grab lunch from the HITS Restaurant Pavilion and find a grassy spot on the berms to eat while watching some of the world's best show jumping.
- Shopping: Vendor Row features dozens of shops offering quality equestrian gear, apparel, jewelry and more.
- Entrance & Parking: Spectator entrance and parking is located via the Main Gate off of Airport Boulevard. There is ample FREE parking for spectators.
From points West: From I-10 East, keep right to take CA-86 Spur South toward Brawley/El Centro. Continue for 6.5 miles and turn right onto Airport Blvd for 2.2 miles. Spectators should proceed to the Main Gate.
From points East: From I-10 West, take the Dillon Road exit toward CA-86 South Expressway/Coachella. Continue for 0.2 miles and turn left onto Dillon Road. After 0.7 miles turn left to take the CA-86 South Expressway ramp. In 0.2 miles, merge onto CA-86 Spur South for 5.2 miles. Turn right onto Airport Boulevard for 2.2 miles. Spectators should proceed to the Main Gate.